Friday, January 12, 2007

So, I finally did it.

I finally called the cops on my neighbor, the drummer. He's been drumming on average for 30-50 minutes, 2 times a day, every day for the past month and half. Yes, that includes Christmas day. Occasionally he only drums once a day, which doesn't bother me. Hey, a kid has to drum. But often, we get three sessions which I just cannot tolerate.

But I have been tolerating it, because I'm loathe to make any waves. But tonight, he had a 20 minute drum session during our dinner (as always. How does he know?) He later commenced with a session that has been going on for an 1.5 hours. I called the cops after 65 minutes.

Doesn't this kid have parents? Do they have no consideration for their neighbors? Or do I just have too much consideration? I would strongly discourage Mia from taking up drums, would make her practice in our windowless room, and would never let her drum on and off all day. But maybe I'm just to into what everyone thinks of me.

Ohhh, silence. Maybe the police have arrived. But I'm way to into what everyone thinks to risk looking out the window and giving away that it was me who called.

No comments: