Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Can You Believe The Nerve?

Dennis Moore:  Ha, ha!  I'm doing whatever I want and you voters can't do a thing about it because I'm retiring.  Hey, how about electing my wife?  
 
From the Kansas City Star:
Stephene Moore, who has been married to Congressman Dennis Moore for 20 years, told The Star this morning that she’s running for Congress.

Her husband announced last year that he would not seek a seventh term this year.
Yes, he announced he would retire because of all the negative feedback he got for his pro-Obamacare stance.  He's received very little static, hasn't held town meetings, etc., because he's retiring.  Now his wife thinks she can just slip in there in his stead.  If she wins the nomination, I hope she's ready to deal with all the anger and frustration her husband deflected with his early retirement announcement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice site you've got here. Thank you for it. I like such themes and everything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Bella Benedict