Thursday, April 29, 2010

Running

This looks interesting.  A trailer for a documentary/reality show about 6 grassroots candidates running for congress.  Multiple attempts to embed the video were unsuccessful, so you'll just have to click over to you-tube if you want to check it out.

I hope we get to see how it's done. I've always wished that reality shows would actually reflect reality in some way.  This "let's find a dozen of the most annoying people on earth, put them in untenable situations and watch them act like narcissistic maroons" never did it for me.  Give me "Dirty Jobs" any day.

I hope the people responsible for "Greensburg" are kept far away from this project.  After being devastated by a killer tornado, a small town seeks to rebuild using as much green technology as possible. Cool.  Bring on the funky new building materials and small town politics.  We gave up after struggling to stay awake through five episodes.

No comments: