Monday, April 25, 2005

More Missouri Moonbats in the News

Apparently there is a "peace" protest every Wednesday in Columbia, MO. And every Wednesday one counter protester arrives with a "Support the Troops" sign. Well, it seems one voice of dissent was one too many for a certain Columbia peacenik:

"He started taunting me and reached out and pushed on my shoulder," Preckshot says. "Each time he pushed, it got a little harder. When I saw his hand come at me again, I grabbed it. I felt fearful."

As Preckshot pushed the man’s hand away, "he slugged me right in the face," she says.

Yes, that's right. He made a special trip down the street to punch a 5'2'' bespectacled 49 year old woman in the face. His mamma must be so proud. Of course his fellow peaceniks wouldn't give him up, even though they have a "strict code of nonviolence." This woman had to track him down at another "peace" event and take his picture, complete with middle finger extended, as it happens. Besides the assault, he was also charged with resisting arrest. Even by rural Missouri standards, this guy's a loser.

(via LGF)

No comments: